Pages

Monday 7 February 2011

Busy month of February


Compared to January, which is very sloppy and slow (at least for me), February seems to be full of action.
Valentines Day fast approaching and of course London Fashion week is less then two weeks away.

May I just say that for the past four years it has been an ongoing dilemma what to get my boyfriend for Valentines Day.  It is exactly a week away and I’m nowhere near deciding what exactly do I buy him.

 I have shortlisted some of my favourite items, well gifts for me, in case he doesn't know what to get me either.....





Yves Saint Laurent

L'Eyeliner Noir RRP £22



Make up store Liquid foundation RRP £21
available from www.
makeupstore.se


H&M have a new sustainable style range and I love the dress below, so maybe if Im lucky...

H&M at £14.99
and of course shoes




Kurt Geiger RRP £75



I will of course still have to come up with something to buy for my other half...any ideas are very welcome...



1 comment:

  1. This is how my pal Wesley Virgin's story starts in this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    You see, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the government and others used to get everything they want.

    As it turns out, these are the exact same methods tons of celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and elite business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You probably know that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    Really, that's because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

    Maybe that conversation has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain 7 years ago, while driving a non-registered, beat-up trash bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and $3 in his pocket.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with living paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

    You've been a part of those those types of thoughts, am I right?

    Your own success story is waiting to be written. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER

    ReplyDelete