Friday, 18 February 2011

Day 1

And they haven’t disappointed…
Maria Grachvogel presented a stunning collection of eveningwear, beautiful fabrics, effortless chick and digital prints.  I love collections that could be worn by women everyday all over the world and some of my favorites below:

Maria Grachvogel A/W 2011

Maria Grachvogel A/W 2011
Maria Grachvogel A/W 2011
Maria Grachvogel A/W 2011


Aminaka Wilmont showed a very united front and the same tie dye was seen throughout the collection
It was very much a ready to wear collection that could be adapted to any woman out there.

It will be an eventful day tomorrow with Daks kicking off the second day of LFW. I would particularly look out for the collections of Kinder Aggugini, Louise Gray and Issa London. But more news and pictures on that soon!

1 comment:

  1. I am big fan of dress!
    Can't stop buying dress,can't stop my love for dress, I love karen millen
    Maria Grachvogel is a different style, cool and sexy, can't love it more!!

    ReplyDelete